Westbury offer competitive rates of pay, set in a modern manufacturing workplace from a longstanding business.
Full time, permanent positions, working 37.5 hours per week; Mon – Thurs 08:00-16:30 and Fri 08:00-13:30. Modern manufacturing workplace with on-site parking and canteen. Westbury welcomes local and regional applicants. Our factory is within 2 min drive to M1, J21 motorway and 10 min walk to Narborough train station.
- Test and inspection of control panels and assembled electrical units
- Fault finding completed (built, wired and assembled) control panels
- Identifying potential problems with the design and build of control panels
- Follow and execute test procedures using software and hardware
- Create accurate records and documentation of all test procedures and outcomes
- Maintain quality control procedures whilst adhering to safe working practices
- Liaising activities with production and engineering teams
Please submit a copy of your CV, specifying your relevant experience, references and salary expectations by using the form below.