Westbury offer competitive rates of pay, set in a modern manufacturing workplace from a longstanding business.
Trainees / Apprentices
Full time, permanent positions, working 37.5 hours per week; Mon – Thurs 08:00-16:30 and Fri 08:00-13:30. Modern manufacturing workplace with on-site parking and canteen. Westbury welcomes local and regional applicants. Our factory is within 2 min drive to M1, J21 motorway and 10 min walk to Narborough train station.
- Aged 16-21 and have an interest in mechanical / electrical engineering
- Willingness to learn new skills and take on board instructions
- Hard working, good communicator and can use own initiative
- Reliable, energetic and self-motivated with an ability to prioritise and manage own workload
- Polite, confident and friendly manner
- Qualifications required – Maths, English, Science (GCSE grade C or above)
- College day release course opportunities available to the right candidate
Please submit a copy of your CV, specifying your relevant experience, references and salary expectations by using the form below.