SCADA control systems
Westbury offer a fully-integrated SCADA service that ensures clients get a fully-integrated control system. Westbury provide their clients with a dedicated team of electrical engineers who are fully conversant in SCADA control systems design work across a broad range of applications for industrial control and automation project development.
- Our main point of difference is our ability to offer a fully integrated solution. Some SCADA providers can only write SCADA and will outsource everything below that. Westbury can offer a complete turn-key solution
- We are uniquely able to cope with large scale processes that can include multiple sites and large distances
- Westbury develop SCADA systems from the simple to complex automation systems including a wide range of (Human-Machine Interfaces (HMIs), Computer Systems, Remote Terminal Units (RTUs), Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs), communications systems & process & analytical information
- We develop within existing platforms like Rockwell’s RSView or Siemens’s WinCC enabling the development of industry-standard systems & enabling the efficiencies of using our libraries & bitmaps
SCADA control systems applications for projects can range from £5,000 to £500,000 demonstrating our flexibility and ability to service and supply clients to their needs, rather than a ‘one-size-fits-all’ approach. We have successfully and repeatedly worked with many different sized businesses from SMEs to Blue-chips. Detailed case studies are available on request.
- Hardware platforms either large touch screen and / or dynamic keys with active solid state memory or typical free standing / rack mounted PC’s.
- Communications to active plant-floor control system devices (PLC’s) and field bus I/O connectivity – Ethernet, Profinet, Modbus TCP/IP, Modbus RTU.
- Local & remote access to collected data via secure IP based VPN networks and alternative support via secure mobile networks – ISDN, GSM, GPRS, EDGE, and 3G/UMTS.
- Dynamic data logging of process variables from control systems events and process alarms can be directed to SMS and / or email notifications for technical and operational maintenance support.
- Web hosted data portals support real time maintenance procedures with scanned parts and product recognition.
- Dedicated server services allowing facilities for mobile users with access to collect data and interact with real time visualisation of HMI web pages via an internet browser.
- Integrated suites of PC based programs for database manipulation – typically Historian for reporting and trending analysis, Transactions, Factory floor Metrics analysis – production, energy etc.
- IEC 60870-5-101 & 104
- IEC 61850
We look forward to your enquiry – any further details about our SCADA control systems service, or any other services please contact us.
Scada Control Systems
Checklist of our services:
Designed and built for industrial needs:
SubscribeReceive updates by email from us directly.