Westbury’s project engineers are able to manage specific project tasks or an entire project (from initial consultation through to delivery) to match your requirements.
Our project managers have a high level of engineering competency in planning, concept development and implementation; gained from their technical and commercial training, backgrounds and lifetime experiences.
Westbury’s project managers hold formal certification in the latest equipment by undertaking short course training programmes, specialist safety training, and gaining qualifications with certification in safety control systems.
- Project management – Professionally structured with recording systems, time line, technical requirement, and financial planning.
- Technical consultancy – Selection of materials, alternative types of industrial control solution, software and / or hardware determination each associated with a particular market sector.
- Conceptual / pre-design engineering – Outline operational functional specifications with study, development prototype trials with alternative types of control solutions, preparation of ECAD supporting documentation.
- Development of project specific documentation – Integrated packages of electrical schematics, point to point wiring schedules, bills of material, general layouts and termination arrangements and e-record software listings. Completion of statutory technical construction files to meet market certifications.
- Contractor / third party co-ordination – selection and integration of specialist supply and installation companies as working project partners dependent upon particular applications and requirements. Selection of special testing services within qualified sectors – hazardous, safety etc.
We look forward to your enquiry – any further details about our Project Management service, or any other services please contact us.
Checklist of our services:
Designed and built for industrial needs:
SubscribeReceive updates by email from us directly.