Westbury provide their clients with a dedicated team of electrical engineers who are fully conversant in PLC programming control software system design work, across a broad range of applications for industrial control and automation project development.
- We have experience in many types of Programmable Logic Controllers, HMI.
- Westbury develop PLC programming from simple relay replacement upgrades to complex automation systems.
- Offering standard methods of software application development using BS EN 61131-3 PLC software programming tools and utilising BS EN 61508-3 programming methodology for Safety related systems.
PLC programming applications for projects can range from £5,000 to £500,000 demonstrating our flexibility and ability to service and supply clients to their needs, rather than a ‘one-size-fits-all’ approach. We have successfully and repeatedly worked with many different sized businesses from SMEs to Blue-chips. Detailed case studies are available on request.
PLC solutions supported
Westbury’s programmers have in-depth experience with all major brands of PLC, HMI, Distributed IO, software systems, including:
- Rockwell (Micrologix, SLC, Compact Logix, Control Logix, Connected Components, RSLogix500, Studio5K)
- Siemens (S7-300, S7-400, S7-1200, S7-1500, STEP7, TIA)
- Schneider Electric / IFM – CoDeSys (V2.3, V3.0)
- Mitsubishi (Fx, Q-series)
- Plus may others – Omron / Toshiba / Eaton / ABB
- BS EN 61131-3 PLC software programming, current (third) edition was published in February 2013.
- BS EN 61508-3 Functional safety of electrical / electronic / programmable electronic safety-related systems. Software requirements, current edition published in June 2010.
We look forward to your enquiry – any further details about our PLC Programming service, or any other services please contact us.
Checklist of our services:
Designed and built for industrial needs:
SubscribeReceive updates by email from us directly.