Transport & Infrastructure
Our extensive experience in the Transport & Infrastructure sector extends across many varied and multiple key projects. Their scale and scope is varied, depending on their requirement to fulfil specific task objectives such as:
- Tunnel services – power and control distribution systems for ventilation, intelligent lighting and signalling systems with supporting redundancy systems.
- Vehicles – access platforms, high pressure hydraulic integration, and terrain data collection.
Capital projects can range from £5,000 to £500,000 demonstrating our flexibility and ability to service and supply clients to their needs, rather than a ‘one-size-fits-all’ approach. We have successfully and repeatedly worked with many different sized Transport & Highways businesses from SMEs to Blue-chips. Detailed case studies are available on request.
Our objective at Westbury is to build on our enviable reputation for first class production methods and processes.
- Environmental protected solutions – hardware and software, supported by OEM specialist providers and safety certified.
- Complying with harmonised standards for power distribution with fault ratings.
- Highly developed technical application knowledge base offering customers zero risks in design, procurement and satisfactory implementation.
- Deployment of latest device technology, components and systems selected and guaranteed for maximum safety and minimal downtime: all supported through worldwide OEM spares networks.
- Awareness and understanding of maintaining a continuous operation 24/7/365 resource.
- Management and quality systems for bespoke solution supply and comprehensive update and upgrade support for post sales equipment.
We look forward to your enquiry – any further details about our work in the Transport & Infrastructure industry, or any other industrial application please contact us.
Transport & Highways
Checklist of our services:
Designed and built for industrial needs:
SubscribeReceive updates by email from us directly.