Our extensive experience in the Manufacturing sector extends across many varied and multiple key projects. Their scale and scope is varied, depending on their requirement to fulfil specific task objectives such as:
- Processes – repetitive, volume, cyclic and machinery operating in arduous / harsh environments with challenging tasks and duties.
- Automation – integration of specialist line machines through production units.
- Types – include; plastics film, woodworking, machine tool, warehousing and stockholding.
Capital projects can range from £5,000 to £500,000 demonstrating our flexibility and ability to service and supply clients to their needs, rather than a ‘one-size-fits-all’ approach. We have successfully and repeatedly worked with many different sized Manufacturing businesses from SMEs to Blue-chips. Detailed case studies are available on request.
Our objective at Westbury is to build on our enviable reputation for first class production methods and processes.
- Fixed installed solutions – hardware and software, supported by OEM specialist providers and safety certified.
- Selection of components to meet stringent and arduous environment requirements.
- Highly developed technical application knowledge base offering customers zero risks in design, procurement and satisfactory implementation.
- Deployment of latest device technology, components and systems selected and guaranteed for maximum safety and minimal downtime: all supported through worldwide OEM spares networks.
- Environmental awareness of managed resources, particularly combining safety procedures and longevity of solutions.
- Management and traceability systems for high volume production and comprehensive update and upgrade support for post sales equipment.
We look forward to your enquiry – any further details about our work in the Manufacturing industry, or any other industrial application please contact us.
Checklist of our services:
Designed and built for industrial needs:
SubscribeReceive updates by email from us directly.