Our extensive experience in the Automotive sector extends across many varied and multiple key projects. Their scale and scope is varied, depending on their requirement to fulfil specific task objectives such as:
- Assembly line – safety guarding systems to unmanned automated assembly cells.
- Mechanical handling – overhead / floor running equipment, with repetitive sequential process operation for assembly builds.
- Machining – precision high speed linear drive systems for component positioning and machining.
Capital projects can range from £5,000 to £500,000 demonstrating our flexibility and ability to service and supply clients to their needs, rather than a ‘one-size-fits-all’ approach. We have successfully and repeatedly worked with many different sized Automotive businesses from SMEs to Blue-chips. Detailed case studies are available on request.
Our objective at Westbury is to build on our enviable reputation for first class production methods and processes.
- Factory fixed solution – hardware and software, supported by OEM specialist providers and safety certified.
- Complying with machinery directives of industrial automated systems for mechanical handing and machinery equipment.
- Highly developed technical application knowledge base offering customers zero risks in design, procurement and satisfactory implementation.
- Deployment of latest device technology, components and systems selected and guaranteed for maximum safety and minimal downtime: all supported through worldwide OEM spares networks.
- Environmental awareness of managed resources combining safety procedures and longevity of solutions.
- Management and quality systems for bespoke solution supply and comprehensive update and upgrade support for post sales systems.
We look forward to your enquiry – any further details about our work in the Automotive industry, or any other industrial application please contact us.
Checklist of our services:
Designed and built for industrial needs:
SubscribeReceive updates by email from us directly.