Our extensive experience in the Aerospace sector extends across many varied and multiple key projects. Their scale and scope is varied, depending on their requirement to fulfil specific task objectives such as:
- Jet engine turbine cleaning – mobile CIP wash skids for external airside environment.
- Turbine manufacturing processes – chemical cleaning high volume process with hazardous environment protection and safety access systems.
- Infrastructure support for engine assembly and test bed facilities and services.
Capital projects can range from £5,000 to £500,000 demonstrating our flexibility and ability to service and supply clients to their needs, rather than a ‘one-size-fits-all’ approach. We have successfully and repeatedly worked with many different sized Aerospace businesses from SMEs to Blue-chips. Detailed case studies are available on request.
Our objective at Westbury is to build on our enviable reputation for first class production methods and processes.
- Factory fixed or mobile solutions – hardware and software, supported by OEM specialist providers and safety certified.
- Complying with machinery directives of industrial automated systems for mechanical handing equipment and hazardous processing works standards.
- Highly developed technical application knowledge base offering customers zero risks in design, procurement and satisfactory implementation.
- Deployment of latest device technology, components and systems selected and guaranteed for maximum safety and minimal downtime: all supported through worldwide OEM spares networks.
- Environmental awareness of managed resources in associated fields of minerals and aggregate products, combining safety procedures and longevity of solutions.
- Management and quality systems for bespoke solution supply and comprehensive update and upgrade support for post sales equipment.
We look forward to your enquiry – any further details about our work in the Aerospace industry, or any other industrial application please contact us.
Checklist of our services:
Designed and built for industrial needs:
SubscribeReceive updates by email from us directly.