Westbury manufacture integrated control system automation for OEM and end user clients across a broad spectrum of industrial applications.
Why are we the best?
- A dedicated OEM team – we are dedicated in making OEMs look good to the end user. We are the best in the business in getting to know the needs of OEMs and working with them to ensure that their customers keep coming back for more business
- The most skilled technicians in the business – the right people can not only work to a high standard but they can solve problems for clients and even forsee problems before they occur. We have a hand-picked team who have attention to detail as well as an eye on the bigger picture for the customer
- Industry-leading manufacturing facility – the engine for Westbury’s rapid growth is its extensive manufacturing facility which provides an unparalleled ability to solve customer problems, provide world-class solutions and to assemble, test and store works for the largest and most rigorous client
Our value for your money
When working with customers, experience counts. Westbury’s experience at the highest levels means that clients can save money at all stages of development installation and deployment.
Our control panels are manufactured to the highest standards and rigorously tested. Our technicians work closely with you to bring economies of scale across your project and to provide foresight.
Our experience often enables us to solve problems before they happen and, for clients that need reliability and responsibility, we deliver again and again.
Please contact us for detailed case studies that demonstrate the cost savings & benefits we’ve delivered for some of the biggest names in the business.
Westbury have an extensive ground level manufacturing facility comprising; assembly area, inspection test section and dedicated stores. Completed works, as well as raw materials can be accommodated for most sizes and dimensions.
Raw materials can be held as a bonded storage with quarantine zones for supplier returns. These valued services are managed for our clients within our own business and quality control systems.
Technicians and teamwork
A key assest of the business is that Westbury have a qualified and trained team of wiremen and technicians that are able to deliver a high quality product – using their skilful working methods and expert product knowledge to consistently deliver to required job specifications, standards and time planning.
- Power Distribution Units (PDU’s)
- Low Voltage Distribution Boards – Form 2
- Control Panels – Wall or machine mounting – steel / stainless / GRP
- Motor Control Centres – Form 4
- Intelligent Motor Control Centres – Ethernet connectivity for control and monitoring
- Motion Control Solutions – Multi axis, simple positioning or precision control
- Machine Safety Control Panels – Implemented by our own TÜV field safety engineers
- ATEX Compliant Control Panels – Independent third party testing approved
We look forward to your enquiry – any further details about our control panel service, or any other services please contact us.