Food & Beverages
Our extensive experience in the Food & Beverages sector extends across many varied and multiple key projects. Their scale and scope is varied, depending on their requirement to fulfil specific task objectives such as:
- Environment – hygiene care, with stainless steel sealed units for; CIP applications, cold room installed equipment, ovens and temperature systems.
- Processes – product handling, packaging, labelling, conveying and palletising.
Capital projects can range from £5,000 to £500,000 demonstrating our flexibility and ability to service and supply clients to their needs, rather than a ‘one-size-fits-all’ approach. We have successfully and repeatedly worked with many different sized Food & Beverages businesses from SMEs to Blue-chips. Detailed case studies are available on request.
Our objective at Westbury is to build on our enviable reputation for first class production methods and processes.
- Fixed installed solutions – hardware and software, supported by OEM specialist providers and safety certified.
- Selection of components to meet stringent environment requirements.
- Highly developed technical application knowledge base offering customers zero risks in design, procurement and satisfactory implementation.
- Deployment of latest device technology, components and systems selected and guaranteed for maximum safety and minimal downtime: all supported through worldwide OEM spares networks.
- Environmental awareness of managed resources combining safety procedures and longevity of solutions.
- Management and traceability systems for high volume production and comprehensive update and upgrade support for post sales systems.
We look forward to your enquiry – any further details about our work in the Food & Beverages industry, or any other industrial application please contact us.
Food & Beverages
Checklist of our services:
Designed and built for industrial needs:
SubscribeReceive updates by email from us directly.